[Gsmmap] gsmmap.org : Russia

Karsten Nohl nohl at virginia.edu
Fri Oct 4 10:37:06 CEST 2013

Dear Dmitry,

If a country indeed shows diversity in security parameters, we would like to divide it.

Our data basis does not provide for enough granularity for Russia, though. Currently, we have data for only two areas. Even if these were to differ in security parameters, we would not know whether that's a spacial or temporal difference.

Once we have enough data for Russia, I'd be happy to create the different zones.

I understand you are set up to feed new data into the map?