[Gsmmap] Test does not continue automatically on CM10.2

francwalter at gmx.net francwalter at gmx.net
Mon Feb 3 08:40:56 CET 2014

Hello

I just installed GSMmap on my Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) with CyanogenMod 10.2 and started to ran the test.
This test doesn’t continue automatically!
I can start the test, the first call to a US-number in Georgia is done (busy) but then, in the  "Collecting ril log” screen nothing happens anymore.
If I stop now and continue with:
 'Stop test' > 'Continue' > 'Run'
which I have to do for 3G and GSM about 40 times, the test seems to complete.
I read: "Test round complete" and "Please don't forget to upload the logs."
But there is no button: 'Upload logs (x MB)' like I can see in the preview Screenshots of the app on Google Play.
This button is missing all the time.
So I don’t know how to upload any test result if there are some.
If I press 'Continue' and 'Run' it is a circle without an end.

What is wrong?

Nicely, franc