[Gsmmap] Test does not continue automatically on CM10.2

Linus Neumann linus at srlabs.de
Mon Feb 3 09:19:54 CET 2014

Dear franc,

> Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) with CyanogenMod 10.2 and started to ran the test.

CyanogenMod seems to be missing some of the internal functions that come with the Samsung stock firmware.
This is why, currently, CyanogenMod users are experiencing all kinds of problems with the GSMmap app.

We’re in the process of resolving this and will inform you (and the list) once we’ve succeeded.

Thanks for your detailed bug report, which helps us a lot!

Linus