[Gsmmap] GSMmap bugfixes

Linus Neumann linus at srlabs.de
Sat Jan 4 20:28:25 CET 2014

Hey all,

thanks a lot for trying our tools and submitting your bug reports.
We have now completed our first round of bug fixes, addressing all reported issues.

*GSMmap.apk*
updated to Version 1.03
+ added verbose error descriptions on why „run test“ is greyed out
+ fixed an error that caused „run test“ to be deactivated despite all dependencies met

You can download the latest Version from the Play Store [1] or directly from us [2].

*GSMmap-live*
updated to beta 1.2
+ added support for Motorola C139 (2G)
+ fixed an error that prevented network connection on some machines
+ added missing dependency „wicd-curses“
+ added (experimental) support for running on multiple machines

If you have Internet connectivity on your stick, you may use the „Update“ functionality
and follow on-screen instructions.
Alternatively, you may download an updated image directly from our site [0].

Again, we would very much appreciate your reports in case you run into any problems.

– Linus

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.srlabs.gsmmap
[2] https://opensource.srlabs.de/projects/mobile-network-assessment-tools/wiki/GSMmap-apk
[3] https://opensource.srlabs.de/projects/mobile-network-assessment-tools/wiki/GSMmap-live