[Gsmmap] Contributing to support HTC ONE

SecUpwN secupwn at z1p.biz
Tue Jan 7 15:00:29 CET 2014

Dear Developers,

first of all: What a neat project! One of my friends over at the XDA forum for the IMSI Catcher for Android (see here if you are interested: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1422969) pointed me to the website to download your APK, I immediately installed it. Since version 1.04 the app seems to successfully place the outgoing call and then tells me that it could not connect to "PhoneService". Later on, it tells me that "Something went wrong, but you'd love me to continue testing". The app continuously tells me that it collects the RIL log.

If you think "What the heck is this guy asking - his phone is not supported", you're right! And that's where I'd like to step in. How can I help you support more phones? Some other tests I can do or logs to collect? I'm currently on the latest and greatest AOKP 4.4.2, my provider is a german one. And since security doesn't seem to be written in bold letters over here, I just love your project. So, hit me with your ideas!

Also, would you please create an official XDA development thread? I'm not much into these fancy mailing lists. THANK YOU! ;-)

With a blessed new year to all of you

SecUpwN