[Gsmmap] Error: Failure to bind to SecPhoneService intent

Linus Neumann linus at srlabs.de
Tue Jul 15 16:56:09 CEST 2014

Dear Joris,

> I am running Stock Android 4.3 on a Galaxy S3 (i9300), rooted

Our approach to accessing the baseband logs does not work in Android versions later than 4.2.

While I am of course disappointed from the GSMmap-perspective, this is good news to users of the latest version, as baseband log access is also a security risk.
We hope to include a new approach in future versions of the GSMmap application, which will add new features and support more phone models.

Kind regards,

Linus