[Gsmmap] Ticket system of SRLabs

SecUpwN secupwn at z1p.biz
Fri Mar 7 11:30:09 CET 2014

Hey folks over there in Berlin,

about a month ago I issued a ticket on the GSMMap website: https://opensource.srlabs.de/issues/9 - up until now, nothing has happened. I am currently located in Germany and would like to contribute data using your tool, but no sign of progress for newer smartphones like the HTC One has been revealed. I am running AOKP and am very willing to install any additional software in order to improve your app. Please tell me what to do.

>From the orwellian Germany

SecUpwN