[Gsmmap] no incomming calls

web649p1 ingenieur at vendrix.de
Mon Mar 10 09:35:16 CET 2014

Hello,

the gsmmap android app is running fine on my Samsung Galaxy S2.
Root access was created using framaroot.
The gsmmap app makes outgoing calls and sends SMS.
At the same time new logs are created and it is possible to upload the
logs to the gsmmap server.

For some reason there are no incoming calls and no incoming sms.
The test steps regarding incoming calls and SMS just run into a timeout.
What could be the reason?
I read that you would blacklist phone numbers that have accepted
incoming calls in the past.
Did I do that?
The phone is connected in Germany to the O2 network.

This behaviour is experienced with the latest version of the gsmmap app
from the playstore.

Best Regards,

Mathias