[Gsmmap] Auto-Upload Logs?

SecUpwN secupwn at z1p.biz
Wed Mar 26 19:13:30 CET 2014

Hey folks,

here's my question: Could you please add an option to auto-upload the collected logs? Added to this, I would prefer if GSMmap-APK would *only* display the notifiaction to "upload the logs now" if there have been generated any. Right now it always bugs me when turning on my WIFI.

Question to the developers: Why is GSMmap-APK not on GitHub? I imagine it could be improved in multiple ways if more developers have a look at the source code. Or would you rather prefer letting it be closed source so that providers won't push "fake fixes" for their vulnerabilities?

Love and light

SecUpwN