[Gsmmap] no incomming calls

oliver.ast at telekom.de oliver.ast at telekom.de
Mon Mar 10 09:50:45 CET 2014

Hi Mathias,

the problems with the failing incoming SMS I also face from time to time. But this is usually only temporary. After another attempt some time later most often it is then working. As I don't know the real root cause I sometimes also do a restart of the device.

The Incoming Call problems I had only in the very beginning after setting up the App the very first time. At this time I had some call forwardings configured that redirected the incoming calls to my voice box. After disabling all call forwardings I never had a problem with this one.

Btw: I also use a Samsung Galaxy S2

Best regards

	Oliver