[Gsmmap] Fwd: Update of gsmmap.org

Mathias ingenieur at vendrix.de
Mon Sep 15 21:15:39 CEST 2014

Dear gsmmap team,

1.
how is the progress with updating the data on the gsmmap.org server?
I hope you will be able to resolve the open issues.

2.
In the mean time here comes a feature request for the gsmmap android
app.
Is it possible to store the phone number associated with a sim card
after the phone number was entered the first time?
Currently each time a different sim card is used with the gsmmap app the
phone number has to be entered.
It would be good if the phone number only has to be entered for new
"unknown" sim cards that have not been used before.

Regards,

Mathias