[Gsmmap] Get the event log from the SnoopSnitch app

Smith Winston wnstnsmth at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 14:53:19 CEST 2015

Hi AlexThanks. So I managed to export the database and open it up in SQLiteManager.Let's say I want to look at the entries/detections under "SMS & SS7 attacks" as well as "IMSI Catcher" - which tables to I have to look at? Is there somewhere a description of the data model?
Thanks a lot,Winston

     On Monday, March 30, 2015 9:30 PM, Alex Senier <alex at srlabs.de> wrote:

 Hi Smith,

On 26/03/15 17:03, Smith Winston wrote:
> 1. What actually happens when one "uploads pending files" or "suspicious
> activity"?

* Upload pending files tries to upload all raw files that were already
schedules for upload earlier, e.g. by pressing the upload button next to
an event. This is useful if you had no data connection when doing that.

> 2. Is there another way to access the logged events, e.g., sms attacks?
> How can I access the log, basically, and transfer it to another device
> for analysis?

The SQLite database storing all (parsed) event data is at
/data/data/de.srlabs.snoopsnitch/databases/msd.db. You can transfer it
to another device using adb or a file manger with root access.

Cheers,
Alex

--
SnoopSnitch maintainer