[Gsmmap] What does the red events mean

Arvind Chaudhary arvindcemail-actsoft at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 15:40:34 CEST 2015

Hi, I have installed the SnoopSnitch version 0.9.6 on my Moto E (Android 4.4.4) mobile and it's working well. In last 24 hours it has reported 13 "red" IMSI Catcher events and one "yellow" SMS and SS& Attacks events. I have also uploaded all the events. However, I am not clear on what all this data represents?
Can some one tell what exactly what the figures in Score and CellID of the IMS catcher event means?
Do the "red" flag certainly mean that my Phone is tracked and all my calls are being listened to. From last few years I am having this doubt that some one is listening to my calls and I had indirect proofs (like, some one knowing something which I had only spoken over phone to a confident). Can SnoopSnitch present a direct confirmed proof that someone is
 really snooping around? Thanks,
Arvind