[Gsmmap] Motorola Moto E 2. Gen with CyanogenMod

josefh.maier at hushmail.com josefh.maier at hushmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:17:55 CEST 2015

Hello list!
I tried to find a new or used  Motorola Moto E 1. Gen. But no luck :-(
Is somebody already using a 2015 Motorola Moto E 2. Gen under
CyanogenMod/CM?
Any feedback is appreciated very much! Thank you!

Bill
PS 1:
I do know that a CM-version with Qualcomm DIAG driver is required
PS 2:
->https://opensource.srlabs.de/projects/snoopsnitch/wiki/FAQ
-> Which phone do you recommend?
->We tested a lot with the Motorola Moto E. It is relatively cheap,
seems to work well
->and is a ->pretty good phone for that price.
->Note, that we did not test try the current (2015) version of the
->Moto E.