[Gsmmap] Is someone asking about GSM-R security in europe ?

Pedro Cabrera pedrocab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:18:00 CET 2015

Hi Ralph,

I don't have official access, I’m a security researcher that sometimes I go
out to capture what’s going on in the GSM networks.

It's pretty easy to find out on Google GSM-R agreements and tech documents
with specifications (don't miss security points and their mandatory nature
...), also an interesting table with GSMR network providers per country.

I guess is out of scope for GSMmap.org to map this networks, but I find
interesting to assess their security in comparison with the baseline
established by SRlabs.

Regards,
Pedro