[Gsmmap] Is someone asking about GSM-R security in europe ?

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Wed Feb 4 15:56:43 CET 2015

OK, I understand. Regarding security, they should have the same possibilities like normal GSM provider, the interesting stuff begins how their particular implementation looks like, I see there a wide range of possibilities, like with all normal networks. This information will not be publicly available and needs to be retrieved from watching the networks of interest.

Ralph.