[Gsmmap] Snoop Snitch on HTC Desire 500

Alex Senier alex at srlabs.de
Thu Feb 26 15:26:12 CET 2015

Hi Adam,

are you using the most recent version (0.9.4)? If so, you could open the
Network Info screen and look whether it shows sane data (e.g. a location
update with a recent timestamp). Alternatively, you could run an active
test ("Start Test") - it should tell you if no data from the baseband
was received.

Cheers,
Alex

--