[Gsmmap] How to decode the baseband dump files

Martin Sauter gsmumts at gmx.de
Tue Jan 6 07:58:35 CET 2015

Hi all,

great tool, thanks very much. By the way, Snoopsnitch works great on a
low-end Sony Experia M (C1905) with CyanogenMod with a fairly up to date
build. So for some reason the QC libs seem to be there.

One question: I'd like to take a closer look at the raw data dumps from
the baseband. I've enabled the developer options in the settings and
enabled plain text storage. I can now see a lot of qdmon_DATE.gz files
in the snoopsnitch data directories. Is there a tool to decode them?

Cheers,
Martin