[Gsmmap] Compatibility issue..!

Shan ul Haq 2k11ele172 at undergrad.nfciet.edu.pk
Tue Jan 6 06:38:37 CET 2015

Hi...
I'm using Samsung galaxy s4 mini and "snoop snitch" app is not running in
my device.... kindly resolve my problem.
Thanks

sent from my Samsung galaxy.

--
  _____

Note:

1. The email and any files transmitted with it will be confidential and
intended solely for the use of the *individual* or *entity* to which they
will be addressed.
2. If you are not the named *addressee*, you should not *disseminate*,
*distribute* or *copy* the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that *disclosing*, *copying*, *distributing*, or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of the information is strictly
prohibited. Any unauthorized reproduction of the message may result in
legal and disciplinary action.
3. *NFC IET* shall not be liable for improper or incomplete or
delayed transmission of the message. *NFC IET* will not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message,
which arise as a result of email transmission.
4. *NFC IET* does not guarantee that the integrity of the email
has been maintained or that that communication will be free of viruses,
interceptions, or interference. Although *NFC IET* will take
reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses will be present in the
mail, *NFC IET* cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of the email or attachments.