[Gsmmap] Snoopsnitch

Sagent Malshatz sagentmalshatz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 18:03:14 CET 2015

To whom it may concern,

I understand rooting the phone to allow the Snoopsnitch app to work in that
format.  What I do not understand,  from one software designer to another,
is why it is restricted from so many different processors.  From what I
see,  those obstacles can easily be overcome in the design, and there
should not be so many restrictions. virtual drivers should have been set up
in the system to make it work. I have developed a similar app,  not for
public use, without these restrictions,  and it can work with any type of
processor. However,  the phone must be rooted. Please carefully analyze
your design and see where these restrictions can be removed.

System Admin.