[Gsmmap] MotoG

Chris fisch.666 at gmx.de
Sun Jan 4 00:38:10 CET 2015

Hi,

> What makes me wonder: when doing the active test there are OUTgoing
> calls and sms but never INcoming ones. Is that correct?

when reading the active tests description here:

https://opensource.srlabs.de/projects/snoopsnitch

The tests include an active part. First, your phone will place outgoing
calls to a dedicated number. This number will always be busy and never
answer in order to rule out voice charges as best as we can.

Second, your phone will send SMS short messages to an invalid number.