[Gsmmap] Log data volume indicaton?

oliver.ast at telekom.de oliver.ast at telekom.de
Mon Mar 2 15:13:04 CET 2015

Hi SnoopSnitch developers,

in the old version of the tool (GSMMap) there was an indication at the bottom of the screen how many logs have been captured and stored on the device (or more precise the log size) and there was also a clear progress indication during the upload of the log files to the server. I usually take traces while I'm on travel and upload the results when I'm back home or in WiFi coverage.

Would it be possible to implement something similar again also in SnoopSnitch as I really prefer having visibility on the captured log volume and also the current status on ongoing or outstanding upload activities?

Best regards

                Oliver