[Gsmmap] Silent SMS recorded. What now?

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Mon Mar 2 16:17:23 CET 2015

I do not know the inner workings of SnoopSnitch, but control messages also
can come from a smart phone phoning home (BlackBerries are known for this)
and causing an answer of the network, and it is possible that the provider
configures the SIM remotely, what I have seen with O2 Germany quite often.
Maybe the app catches such communication? What is your home network, and (if
applicable) in what network have you been roaming?

Ralph.