[Gsmmap] Silent SMS recorded. What now?

Quel Con quelcon at outlook.com
Mon Mar 2 22:35:52 CET 2015

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the reply. I was able to track down my approximate location the moment I received the silent SMS: I was likely crossing from Belgium into Germany. The SMS seem to have been sent from the Belgian network (source numbers) but I assume they have been linked to the roaming network switching at the border. And if Alex is correct, then I worry even less and rather monitor my phone when crossing the border next time... (-:

Thanks again for your replies!
Regards,
Quel