[Gsmmap] Log data volume indicaton?

Alex Senier alex at srlabs.de
Tue Mar 3 11:03:50 CET 2015

Hi Oliver,

thank you for your feedback! Your scenario makes perfect sense and we
are aware of (and even have a ticket on) that shortcoming of the app.
However, other projects take precedence on our side and we will not able
to implement this kind of enhancements in SnoopSnitch anytime soon. The
app is open source and I'd be happy to see other people contributing. Of
cause we're available to answer questions.

Cheers,
Alex

--
Security Research Labs