[Gsmmap] Get the event log from the SnoopSnitch app

Alex Senier alex at srlabs.de
Mon Mar 30 21:30:10 CEST 2015

Hi Smith,

On 26/03/15 17:03, Smith Winston wrote:
> 1. What actually happens when one "uploads pending files" or "suspicious
> activity"?

* Upload pending files tries to upload all raw files that were already
schedules for upload earlier, e.g. by pressing the upload button next to
an event. This is useful if you had no data connection when doing that.

> 2. Is there another way to access the logged events, e.g., sms attacks?
> How can I access the log, basically, and transfer it to another device
> for analysis?

The SQLite database storing all (parsed) event data is at
/data/data/de.srlabs.snoopsnitch/databases/msd.db. You can transfer it
to another device using adb or a file manger with root access.

Cheers,
Alex

--
SnoopSnitch maintainer