[Gsmmap] SnoopSnitch version 0.9.6 and f-driod repo?

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:40:20 CEST 2015

Further, most apps on fdroid are signed with their buildserver key. This
approach has understandably been criticized as non-ideal, but a better
option is now possible if someone does the legwork to make the build
deterministic:

https://f-droid.org/wiki/page/Deterministic,_Reproducible_Builds

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es

*NOTE* that my emails are delayed from arriving in my inbox until 9am
daily. If urgent, please use another way of getting in touch.
#slowwebmovement <http://www.musubimail.com/gmail_timer.html>