[Gsmmap] A5/3 Encryption algorithm in Turkcell

Linus Neumann linus at srlabs.de
Mon May 11 14:58:30 CEST 2015

Dear Bulent,

The last assessment of Turkcell’s 2G encryption was conducted in Feb 2013.
This is why GSMmap does not yet reflect your update which was conducted in 2014.

Lately, we received a number of 3G-assessments from Turkcell’s network.
In case these were submitted by you, please put your phone into 2G-only-mode to provide an assessment of the 2G-encryption.

Thank you very much for your interest, and – hopefully – your contribution to the project,

Linus
GSMmap
[cid:2EF5712C-D5FC-4E98-B698-15A2F9795575]