[Gsmmap] SnoopSnitch on CM12.1

jonas jonas at freesources.org
Wed Oct 7 15:21:03 CEST 2015

Hi SnoopSnitch developers,

first thanks for this very valuable app. I just installed SnoopSnitch
from F-Droid on my device running Cyanogenmod 12.1 and so far it works
like a charm.

Though, I had to use the overwrite option in F-Droid as you have
disabled installation on Android > 5.0 in your AndroidManifest[1] by
setting maxSdkVersion="21".

Do you intend to raise the maxSdkVersion to 22 anytime soon? Do you have
reasons to not support API level 22 (Android 5.1) yet?

So far didn't face any issues with running SnoopSnitch on Cyanogenmod
12.1 (Android 5.1, API level 22).

Cheers,
 jonas

[1]