[Gsmmap] SnoopSnitch no longer works after ROM Upgrade

Michael Gerdau mgd at qata.de
Wed Oct 7 22:02:50 CEST 2015

Hi list,

I had been happily using SnoopSnitch on my Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (I9506)
ever since Verision 0.9.0 (or 0.9.1) on a "normal" 4.3 Andriod OS.

This morning I finally flashed the newest Samsung/T-Mobile 5.0.1
Android (PDA:OF2 / PHONE:OF2 / CSC:OF2 (DTM)) and I now get the msg
"device /dev/diag" does not exist"

Is there a way (other than going back to 4.3) to get SnoopSnitch
working again ?

Kind regards,
Michael
 Michael Gerdau       email: mgd at qata.de