[Gsmmap] Questions about possible log messages from mobile network events.

Junguk Cho jmanbal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:10:18 CET 2015

HI, Luca.

I can see service requests (LTE RRC) using the latest SnoopSnitch version.
-> Which version did you use? I used pre-compiled.apk from
https://opensource.srlabs.de/projects/snoopsnitch.
You mean we can see this message in Unencrypted Qualcomm DIAG traces (to be
enabled in the development settings).
Is it right? Also, if you have this log, can I get file since I would like
to see the log.

This is what I did. I enable Unencrypted Qualcomm DIAG traces and then
interpret it with diag_import binary.
Is it the same way what you did?

I can check if there is a way to get that message too, and apply the patch
in the next release of SnoopSnitch.
-> How to add this function in SnoopSnitch?

Thanks,
Junguk