[Gsmmap] VERBOSE level

Radhwen Khelia radhwen.khelia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:56:21 CEST 2016

Hello,
I'm trying to get the most out of SnoopSnitch's libraries by getting all
the "printf" available in its librairies... to do so, I'm supposed to set
the *msg_verbose *to higher than 1 to show a maximum of debug messages, and
the "-v" argument in libdiag_import.so just make it equal to 1.

That's why I have those questions if I may :

   - How to set the variable *msg_verbose *to higher than 1 ? is it by
      - Changing the -DMSG_VERBOSE flag to 2 in the gsm-parser's Makefile ?
      - Editing the libdiag_import.so library the re-compile it again ?
   - What does this commented line in MsdServices refers to ? How to
   properly use it ?
   // String cmd[] =
   {libdir+"/libstrace.so","-f","-v","-s","1000","-o","/data/local/tmp/parser.strace.log",parser_binary};

Thanks !

--
Radhwen Khelia
about.me/radhwen.khlelia

IT manager at Carthage Information Technology
Software Engineering Student at ISI
Intern at CNAM, Paris