[Gsmmap] Is it able to measure the distance between IMSI catcher and Android phone?

Roger Yan rogerofyan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:26:54 CEST 2016

Thanks Karsten.
Assuming there are several phones connected with a fake base station, and I
got the signal quality and gps of each phones. Is it able to locate the
fake base station or at least an small area of the station?

I found there is a feature in AIMSICD that it displays stations on the map.
I'm cursious that how it could know the location of stations.

Thanks!

Roger Yan
2016年7月20日 下午9:42,"Karsten Nohl" <nohl at srlabs.de>写道: