[Gsmmap] SnoopSnitch LTE score

Karsten Nohl nohl at srlabs.de
Thu Jun 16 08:18:49 CEST 2016

Dear Joe,

That’s correct — We are not yet warning from LTE IMSI catchers.
Our main focus on the IMSI catcher side is to warn folks about possibly being intercepted through an IMSI catcher. That’s not possible on LTE in any event. LTE IMSI catchers rather only track that you are around, but don’t offer any voice/data service.