[Gsmmap] Trouble triggering snoopsnitch

Luca Melette luca at srlabs.de
Thu Nov 24 19:36:30 CET 2016

Hi Joshua,

The logic that detects rejected location updates should work for both
GSM and UMTS.
I can imagine a single case that would stay under the radar, that is,
if a mobile already sends the IMSI in the LUR message and the network
then rejects it.
Would you be able to collect a pcap and share it via mail?

Cheers,

LM