[Gsmmap] SnoopSnitch under LineageOS-14.1-Surnia

Mat a mat at thebristolcable.org
Sun Apr 16 13:03:36 CEST 2017

hello joe and forum,

I was wondering the same thing also on a moto e did you get an answer?

from here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.srlabs.snoopsnitch&hl=en

Doesn't look like there's been an update since android 7 came out and
theres a review saying it doesn't work.

I've found this app really useful and hope that development is
continuing. if it's not does anyone know a similar app or a fork?

Thanks for your continued work.

Mat