[Gsmmap] Interview with SnoopSnitch developers

Fongaboo fongaboo at protonmail.com
Sat Feb 25 15:27:49 CET 2017

This is directed at the developers of SnoopSnitch. Thank you for your work on this app.

We are from the organization Restore the Fourth. We are searching for new guests to appear on our podcast, 'Privacy Patriots'.

We're hoping to demystify the technical aspects of IMSI-catchers and cell network protocols in general for our listeners. Would any of you be willing to do a phone interview about stingrays and SnoopSnitch?

Thank you,

Fongaboo
www.privacypatriots.org
www.restorethe4th.com