[Gsmmap] Maintaining

D dcmhoybdpzkh at web.de
Tue Jul 11 21:50:59 CEST 2017

Hi,
what purpose does this app serve when it's not running on the latest
Android. Each month Google fixes many (security)fixes so having the
latest monthly update is a must. I'm using Lineage
OS+addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip and when I try to start it, it says:

    "Error file: debug_2017-07-11_xx:xx-xxUTC.gz.smime/
    Report ID: ***
    Failed to get parser pid, parser class name is java.lang.UNIXProcess
    instead of java.lang.ProcessManager$ProcessImpl => shutting down
    service/"

At the beginning it asked whether I want to send a debug report and I
allowed it. It kept repeating/restarting and sending a report in a loop
until my mobile data volume was used up within minutes!!

Now comes the software maintaining thing into play: You either maintain
it or this whole app was all for nothing.

Regards