[Gsmmap] Maintaining

Luca Melette luca at srlabs.de
Thu Nov 30 08:26:09 CET 2017

Dear D,

Sorry for the late response, there was an issue with our anti-spam configuration.

We have some regular bug fixing activities, and we try to cover all bug reports that we receive.
If you can, please install the newest release of SnoopSnitch and tell us if the app still crashes.

Thanks!

Cheers,

LM

> Hi,
> what purpose does this app serve when it's not running on the latest
> Android. Each month Google fixes many (security)fixes so having the
> latest monthly update is a must. I'm using Lineage
> OS+addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip and when I try to start it, it says:
>
>     "Error file: debug_2017-07-11_xx:xx-xxUTC.gz.smime/
>     Report ID: ***
>     Failed to get parser pid, parser class name is java.lang.UNIXProcess
>     instead of java.lang.ProcessManager$ProcessImpl => shutting down
>     service/"
>
> At the beginning it asked whether I want to send a debug report and I
> allowed it. It kept repeating/restarting and sending a report in a loop
> until my mobile data volume was used up within minutes!!
>
> Now comes the software maintaining thing into play: You either maintain
> it or this whole app was all for nothing.
>
> Regards

----
Luca Melette,  Security Research Labs
luca at srlabs.de,  +49.176.8197.0551