[Gsmmap] snoopsnitch

parimah ziayi ziayi.parimah.co at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 08:01:16 CEST 2018

hi

I was using snoopsnitch on my rooted phone as usual...
it worked good and everything was okay
but yesterday, suddenly it shows an error after the active test as below.
so it linked me to https://opensource.srlabs.de/projects/snoopsnitch website

Error, no baseband messages received during active network test

or sometimes it shows this error message at begging app:

SnoopSnitch was not able to parse baseband messages, during the last
run.\nIt might be that your device is not compatible,\n and therefore
the main

features of SnoopSnitch will not work properly.</string>

so finally it doesn't record and no service running in the background
and also the recording bottom doesn't work. the isrecording() return false
every time
please help me...

thanks a lot