[Gsmmap] attach/detach 3g and 4g mobiles

Tomcsányi, Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Wed Nov 14 00:22:15 CET 2018

Hello Joe,

Yes. For 4G I am 100% sure, for 3G I am 99.9% sure it is possible. For references check out [1] and [2] (sorry for the self-marketing).

Cheers,
Domi

[1] - Borgaonkar, Ravishankar; Shaik, Altaf - 'Practical attacks against privacy and availability in 4G/LTE'
[2] - Tomcsanyi, Domonkos - 'Security analysis of the LTE Uu interface using open-source software'