[Gsmmap] cell_info table is empty for a long time

Seyed Mostafa Farmanbar mostafa.farmanbar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 08:45:51 CEST 2018

hi,
I am trying to trigger fake bts detection of snoopsnitch by openbts.
Although I am configuring the openbts with a lot of scores be triggerd but
no alarm is produced. I checked the cell_info table. It is empty for a long
time !!!??? so in views for calculating score which is dependent on
cell_info records, no score is calculated and they are null. Does anyone
know why cell_info table is empty fr a long time while I have changed open
bts LAC, cellid, afrcn and .....