[Gsmmap] GSMmap alive?

Luca Melette luca at srlabs.de
Fri Apr 5 13:16:59 CEST 2019

Dear Serg,

Yes, the map currently shows measurements up to March 2019, but not for all countries.

To understand what is measured, please click on a country and download the report.

Regarding protocol coverage, we currently have 2G, 3G and SIM cards.
I'm currently investigating how to include SS7 and 4G information in the map, but it will take some months.

And about 5G, as soon as there will be a way to capture and measure 5G signalling with mobiles... I will try to add that too.

Cheers,

LM