[Simsec] SIMtester error message when trying to test eplus SIM Cards

Karsten Nohl nohl at srlabs.de
Sun Feb 9 21:57:50 CET 2014

Dear Daniel,

On Feb 9, 2014, at 21:05 , Haaser <mail at haaser-it.com> wrote:

> Dear Karsten,
>
> I'm running the TAR scan at the moment. It is estimated to take 1 day
> and 18 hours.
>
> I don't think my Motorola C139 battery will last so long. Is a partial
> scan useful for you and is such a long scan only possible with a PCSC
> reader?

I beliebe you can connect the charger _after_ loading Osmocom. It will not actually charge your battery but power the phone while its running.

Please let us know if this isn't working yet and we'll try to backport the necessary changes.

In any event: Also a partial dump is of value in spotting vulnerabilities!

Thank you,

     -Karsten