[Simsec] writing SIMtoolkit application

Karsten Nohl nohl at srlabs.de
Wed Jan 1 12:59:44 CET 2014

Dear Akib,

On Jan 1, 2014, at 12:20 , Akib Sayyed <akibsayyed at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear List
>
> Please guide me for writing simtoolkit application. is there any opensource IDE exist for same.

SIM applications are written in Java. Any Java IDE will work: Eclipse, Netbeans, ...

> also i need help in writing application on simcard.

SIM cards are not supposed to be extensible by the user. You will have to find a vulnerability such as MSL=0 or DES keys to add apps to a SIM. Since the networks will patch these backdoors out eventually, none of this is recommended for productive use.