[Simsec] SImtester Tool is not working on my end

KUMAR Deepak (MORPHO) deepak.kumar at morpho.com
Mon Jan 27 14:43:16 CET 2014

Dear Support,

I am trying to run "SIMTester_v1.5.zip" by unzip and trying to run "SIMTester.jar" but no GUI or any other process is being open. Could you please suggest what's wrong I am doing , Is there any prerequisite for this tool ?
My PC detail is below and JDK version is 1.7.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF1B8B.0D44CAD0]

Please suggest !

Best Regards

Deepak Kumar

#
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your computer system."
#