[Simsec] SImtester Tool is not working on my end

Lukas Kuzmiak lukas at srlabs.de
Mon Jan 27 14:53:09 CET 2014

Dear Deepak,

there is no GUI, please open your Command line (cmd.exe) and run the tool as following:

java -jar SIMTester.jar

Additionally please follow the guide at https://opensource.srlabs.de/projects/simtester

Cheers,
Lukas

On Jan 27, 2014, at 2:49 PM, "KUMAR Deepak (MORPHO)" <deepak.kumar at morpho.com<mailto:deepak.kumar at morpho.com>> wrote:

Dear Support,

I am trying to run “SIMTester_v1.5.zip” by unzip and trying to run “SIMTester.jar” but no GUI or any other process is being open. Could you please suggest what’s wrong I am doing , Is there any prerequisite for this tool ?
My PC detail is below and JDK version is 1.7.

<image001.png>

Please suggest !

Best Regards

Deepak Kumar

#
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your computer system."
#