[Simsec] [Gsmmap] SIMtester 1.5 - pscsd daemon

Alexandru GHERMAN alex.gherman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 08:07:15 CET 2014

Hi Lukas,

Thank you very much! I got passed the error above and it works like below,
but I get now some CARD NOT RESPONSIVE errors. And this is with last of SIM
cards... Any ideas to help please?

# java
-Dsun.security.smartcardio.library=/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpcsclite.so.1
-jar SIMTester.jar

  SIMTester v1.5, 2014-01-03
  Lukas Kuzmiak (lukas at srlabs.de)
  Security Research Labs, Berlin, 2013

Using pcscd daemon to get a SIM card reader
Terminals: [PC/SC terminal Gemalto GemPC Twin (F4F58C71) 00 00]
Using terminal: Gemalto GemPC Twin (F4F58C71) 00 00
Exception in thread "main" javax.smartcardio.CardException: connect() failed
 at sun.security.smartcardio.TerminalImpl.connect(TerminalImpl.java:84)
at de.srlabs.simlib.ChannelHandler.<init>(ChannelHandler.java:83)
 at de.srlabs.simlib.ChannelHandler.getInstance(ChannelHandler.java:101)
at de.srlabs.simtester.Main.handleOptions(Main.java:399)
 at de.srlabs.simtester.Main.main(Main.java:98)
Caused by: sun.security.smartcardio.PCSCException: SCARD_W_UNRESPONSIVE_CARD
at sun.security.smartcardio.PCSC.SCardConnect(Native Method)
 at sun.security.smartcardio.CardImpl.<init>(CardImpl.java:82)
at sun.security.smartcardio.TerminalImpl.connect(TerminalImpl.java:78)
 ... 4 more

Graceful shutdown initiated. Trying to close all open channels. Please
wait... !

Thank you.
Alex