[Simsec] [Gsmmap] SIMtester 1.5 - pscsd daemon

Lukas Kuzmiak lukas at srlabs.de
Tue Jan 28 10:45:07 CET 2014

Hey Alex,

SCARD_W_UNRESPONSIVE_CARD means the card in the reader is not answering to reset .. which is a first thing during communication with a smartcard.

Are you sure the card you’re using is operational? Have you tried different cards?

This error occurs way before SIMTester even gets to doing anything and is related to PC/SC itself opening a channel to the card.

Lukas

--
Lukas Kuzmiak
Security Research Labs