[Simsec] [Gsmmap] SIMtester 1.5 - pscsd daemon

Alexandru GHERMAN alex.gherman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 14:05:52 CET 2014

Hey Lukas,

Yes. Now just to be sure, I just put a valid SIM. I had others with NO
SERVICE in the GSM network, but I got one I know it works for sure. It
might be from the libccid driver. I know it worked some weeks ago, but I
changed my VM machine and now after specifying the smartcardio.library, I
just get this...

I have pcscd -fd in another Windows watching in debug mode. And when I
insert the SIM card I can see it sends the ATR command. But when I start
SIMtester, it just says this. pcsc_scan works too...

What version of ccid is recommended? Which one do you have installed?

Many thanks in advance!
Alex